Forums » Ideas for the new site » Betting system

Messages for Betting system

Comment Posted by chiz Sep 16, 2009 05:46 PM

When the site is done, I can easily stick a betting system in. This is all for laughs, and no real cash is involved.

Basically, when the new fixtures are out on a Saturday, we can have a flutter on any fixture. I've already done this for another league I did years ago and it was a great hit. It adds a bit of fun.

What do you guys think?

Comment Posted by Kelley Lewis Sep 16, 2009 06:21 PM

Nice idea.. if everyone starts with say 100pts when they sign up... see who has the most at the end of each month!

Comment Posted by NEILLY81 Sep 21, 2009 08:39 AM

Love it, theres one on facebook i used to use alot, but lately its died off, would love to see on here, and hopefully all english leagues, some european ones aswell as domestic and european cups, not asking for much ;) lol.... each player could have a personal purse, and winnings + money for playng and bonuses etc being added together to become one of the richest, or poorest in my case players on the site, money earned can be used towards competition entries for example, i could create a 1v1 tourney buy in is 500.000 with 1st 2nd and 3rd place prize money etc

Comment Posted by NEILLY81 Sep 21, 2009 10:15 AM

There is also a log on bonus of 1000 chips, and with a wide variety of matches on very day it could also give the punters another excuse to be on everyday, id also love to see the radio back, a list of free internet radio aswell as our own channel, when we used it before people would log on just to hear the station, people used to sign in early to listen to my breakfast show :) also between us we know some people capable of dj'ing and some that make a living out of it that could be resident dj's at the weekend maybe, and a saturday afternoon sports show with real time updates on results etc

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com