Forums » General Chat » 2v2 and 5v5 VP ??

Messages for 2v2 and 5v5 VP ??

Comment Posted by Kelley Lewis Sep 19, 2009 03:25 PM

Just a thought fellas... If we are hosting 2v2 and 5v5 leagues where players must still use their VP player... How will it work for any's..

The problem I see mainly is 5v5... if a team field less than the other say... 5 v 4 cause someone didnt turn up... then the team with 4 have an advantage staright away, an extra non VP player, although once players get their stats up it could change it...

Worth an open discussion!!

10v10 no Issues everyone will be on their own stats!

Comment Posted by NEILLY81 Sep 21, 2009 08:41 AM

maybe it should be a 10v10 exclusive thing and have 2v2 and 5v5 as normal, or optional?

Comment Posted by Mark Routledge Sep 21, 2009 11:33 AM

My feelings on this is very clear, as no other site is offering this concept YET, we should be the first and get a decent head start......all formats to include YP. 5v5 One player will be the Any but can still have his VP in the line up, the 4 remaining players will have to use their VP......Lets offer something different than the rest and be the first...Members will have to sign up with their real YP Name and use their fifa game face as their avator and profile pic with a link to their gamertag.

Comment Posted by NEILLY81 Sep 21, 2009 12:35 PM

Im not totally clued in to what this virtual pro will involve, but i do believe it will be a good idea, just wondered if it should be compulsory for every section, there may be times were people will want to play with real squads, and be their favourite players.... dont get me wrong i aint taking nothing away from the concept, just throwing it out there to be thought about

Comment Posted by Kelley Lewis Sep 21, 2009 01:32 PM

If its compulsory to play with 5 men in 5v5... I can't see it being a problem... at least half the squad will be FifaVP players @@

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com